Domus Dominatio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Domus Dominatio

Home away from Home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weapons of thy soul

Go down 
+2
AriannaFirestar
Eternal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal

Eternal

Weapons of thy soul Empty
PostSubject: Weapons of thy soul   Weapons of thy soul I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:04 pm

I remember a few of your soul weapons, atleast the forms they took. I was never really able to find or make mine and I never quite understood why until recently.

I believe that while you all have Soul "Weapons" mine came in the form of a shield instead. It seams rather obvious now but the shield that seemed to just come into being right around the time of your weapons that is almost impenatrable can really only be it.
Back to top Go down
AriannaFirestar

AriannaFirestar

PostSubject: Re: Weapons of thy soul   Weapons of thy soul I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:11 pm

I was told that mine is a naginata but I never had much luck with calling it. It was always easier for me to stick with my claws.
Back to top Go down
greymatterexodus

greymatterexodus

PostSubject: Re: Weapons of thy soul   Weapons of thy soul I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:09 am

Ahh my weapon of choice. How many have felt the insidious bite of my soul saber... Forged and re-forged, enhanced and reworked every time I found a new sneaky or devastating source to draw from. Now it is in the form of a rather plain katana.
Back to top Go down
Chaosvariable

Chaosvariable

PostSubject: Re: Weapons of thy soul   Weapons of thy soul I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:10 am

Yes..and never again will I let you try that thing out on me...I have some rather insidious techniques but that is just wrong
Back to top Go down
Aether

Aether

PostSubject: Re: Weapons of thy soul   Weapons of thy soul I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:14 pm

Ha! i agree. That weapon was not my favorite either. How ever it was more comical that you barely used it on anything else but your friends.
Back to top Go down
AriannaFirestar

AriannaFirestar

PostSubject: Re: Weapons of thy soul   Weapons of thy soul I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:54 pm

If I remember correctly he almost lost it to the blackrunner at one point. Guess he thought it was nice.
Back to top Go down
Galrael

Galrael

PostSubject: Re: Weapons of thy soul   Weapons of thy soul I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:37 pm

I remember the first night I met Joe he used that thing on me and made all my joints hurt for days... jerk.

I never really had a soul weapon myself. Although i have tried to manifest things in the past I never seem to drag anything out of me. Then again most weapons aren't really my style. I feel like if it was anything it would be a large blunt and two-hander of some sort, but who the hell knows.
Back to top Go down
greymatterexodus

greymatterexodus

PostSubject: Re: Weapons of thy soul   Weapons of thy soul I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:54 am

Galrael wrote:
Then again most weapons aren't really my style. I feel like if it was anything it would be a large blunt and two-hander of some sort, but who the hell knows.

Soul Barstool?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapons of thy soul   Weapons of thy soul I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapons of thy soul
Page 1 of 1