Domus Dominatio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Domus Dominatio

Home away from Home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A theory of Body, Mind, and Soul

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eternal

Eternal

A theory of Body, Mind, and Soul Empty
PostSubject: A theory of Body, Mind, and Soul   A theory of Body, Mind, and Soul I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:34 pm

Here is my theory and no I do not believe it is any kind of revolutionary one lol.

I believe a being is made up of three parts. The physical body, the mind, and the soul. I believe the mind is also made up of three parts.

The Soul: This is the pure energy part of a being that, if strong enough, can be eternal. It is the true core of a being and contains all the knowledge and important experiences of the being.

The Body: This is the physical representation of the soul. It is the way in which the soul experiences this physical world.

The Mind: The mind itself is actually split into three separate parts as well. The sub-conscience, the conscience, and the super-conscience.

The Sub-conscience: This part of the mind understands things on the emotional level. It takes information from the conscience mind and "translates" to be imprinted on the soul. This is the "voice and translator" for the soul.

The Conscience: This is the "physical" mind. This part of the minds allows the being to function, participate and generally understand physical reality. The processor of information.

The Super-conscience: This part of the mind deals with inflow and outflow of energy. This part also deals with projection and generally connects and or interacts with other beings or powers. The third eye resides here.

So please by all means give me your opinions on this theory. Expand on it, argue against it, whatever.
Back to top Go down

A theory of Body, Mind, and Soul
Page 1 of 1