Domus Dominatio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Domus Dominatio

Home away from Home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The pathway to heaven

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal

Eternal

The pathway to heaven Empty
PostSubject: The pathway to heaven   The pathway to heaven I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:19 pm

So there I sat on a bench on the side of a path at a crossroad. With long flowing white hair and beard. My eyes of silver watched the seemingly endless procession of people walking the road to hell. None could see me and none undertood to where they walked.
After a time a woman on that dark path met my eyes and slowed her pace to eventually stop a short distance from me. As the woman stopped she started to weep and begged to be forgiven. Directly after her repentance the path upon which I sat opened to her and she walked to the clouds in the distance. Thus I returned to watching the damned.
After a time, though in this place time seemed to be irrelevant, a young girl of around five years old came walking along my path. As she neared the pathway of the damned, those walking along it stopped to clear the way for the girl. Thogh they could not see her nor did they even understand why they stopped. The girls walked up to me and I assured her she had very little left to walk. She smiled and made her way towars the clouds in the distance.
By the time the young girl made it about halfway to the distant clouds the ground began to temble and shake. It started lightly and turned very violent. As I watched the girl, the ground upon which she stood fell away beneath her feet and I watched her disapear. Imediately I jumped to my feet and ran in her direction. As I ran my form changed almost instantly. I was no longer an old man in robes but an Archangel in armor with a long silver spear in my hand. Straight ahead of me rising from the immense chasm that opened was a gigantic red dragon climbing forth combating the Angels descending from the clouds.
I neared the battle and launch my spear at the head of the great dragon and dove head first into the giant hole. Falling at a rapid speed I see the little girl ahead of me still falling. After what seemed like an eternity I caught up to her and hold her as I fly back up towards the clouds. After dropping the girl off in safety I head back to the battle with spear in hand which seems to reapear on command. The dream ends with me flying back towards the dragon.
Back to top Go down
greymatterexodus

greymatterexodus

The pathway to heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pathway to heaven   The pathway to heaven I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:16 pm

Crazy
Back to top Go down

The pathway to heaven
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Domus Dominatio :: Dreams-
Jump to: