Domus Dominatio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Domus Dominatio

Home away from Home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here's my book list

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaosvariable

Chaosvariable

Here's my book list Empty
PostSubject: Here''s my book list   Here's my book list I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:08 am

Just figured i'd share with you guys at least some of my own personal library

*Buckland's Complete book of Witchcraft (good for beginners) by Raymond Buckland
*Advanced Witchcraft by Edain Mcoy
*Wicca Source Book by Gerina Dunwich
*Kabbalah- Key to your inner Power by Elizabeth Clare Prophet
*Idiot's guide to Wicca and Witchcraft by Denize Zimmermann and Katherine A Gleason (hey, don't underestimate the book, it's got all the basics...just broken down to dumbass level which, believe me, i'v met a lot of supposed pagans that need it broken down even more than that...)
* The magic of Shapeshifting by Rosalyn Greene
*Magick- in theory and practice by Aleister Crowley
*Crystal by Jennie Harding

Books that I wouldn't recommend for beginners or even most advanced users
Necronomicon- ultimately, things in the book have been changed from some of the more potent stuff yet the symbols are there and can cause trouble. Nick and I once got into trouble because he had a...shall we say *cursed* copy of this book that drew EVERYTHING imaginable to it. Yeah, that was a pain in the butt to deal with and that was one of our first run-ins with nasty critters.

Mastering Witchcraft by Paul Huson (More on the complicated side than the other books, has more rituals and uses ingredients for spells. Good if you are more that side of the magick.

I have a few more books but they seem to be AWOL (Absent without leave) at the moment. I'll update when I find them.
Back to top Go down
Eternal

Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Here's my book list   Here's my book list I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:01 pm

.....Idiots guide, nice!
Back to top Go down
Chaosvariable

Chaosvariable

PostSubject: Re: Here's my book list   Here's my book list I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:12 am

Yeah well, you can blame my father for that one, a gift from him after he found out I was pagan. Not sure if he thought he was being funny or he really thought I was that much of a dumbass with it. Hm, oh well. Like I said, don't underestimate the power of breaking it down to a kindergarden level.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's my book list   Here's my book list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here's my book list
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Domus Dominatio :: Library-
Jump to: