Domus Dominatio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Domus Dominatio

Home away from Home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elder Futhark Runes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal

Eternal

Elder Futhark Runes Empty
PostSubject: Elder Futhark Runes   Elder Futhark Runes I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:03 pm

Elder Futhark

Elder Futhark is thought to be the oldest version of the Runic alphabet, and was used in the parts of Europe which were home to Germanic peoples, including Scandinavia. Other versions probably developed from it. The names of the letters are shown in Common Germanic, the reconstructed ancestor of all Germanic languages.

Elder Futhark Runes Eldrfuthark

I've done a lot of work with these runes and have had quite a lot of success. they are also very good for creating sigils.
Back to top Go down
greymatterexodus

greymatterexodus

PostSubject: Re: Elder Futhark Runes   Elder Futhark Runes I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:38 am

I remember writing notes and passing them to each other in between classes with these, while feeling very self important because we only we knew what they said.
javascript:emoticonp('Cool')
Back to top Go down
Eternal

Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Elder Futhark Runes   Elder Futhark Runes I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:37 am

Haha I still write notes in them so no one knows what they mean.
Back to top Go down
NabuAmi(eric)

PostSubject: Re: Elder Futhark Runes   Elder Futhark Runes I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:08 pm

Ive been working with the rune set for some time now and its become one of my primary methods for divination regarding the world and the events taking place that pertain to a certain entity. These runes are excellent for casting a timeline, and the direction the energy will potentialy flow in that timeline. Ive found the length and depth of the future events chained and viewed - and how deeply they go in depth depends on exactly how ready and spiritualy prepared all parties involved in the reading are, and the energy that flows into them (one reading casted looked and flowed like a twisting river, with possible forks and turning points).

Ide be happy to cast runes for anyone that would like to have them laid out for them. Or I can answer any questions you have about them, just let me know on here or aim Smile

I also work with the druidic ogham divination as well, ive done this for almost everyone already but if you feel you need another for guidance, also let me know (the ogham reading flows in the timeframe of one month for the focals that pertain to time, other "obstacles in your journey" are assessed by how much work and change youve put into them, and will usualy have other useful information as time passes by.) If you have questions about the Ogham reading let me know as well (essentialy, this reading peers into your soul and personal journeys and offers guidance for you and alerts you about progress you are making towards your goals, obstacles in your way and what can be done to overcome and transverse a smooth spiritual journey.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elder Futhark Runes   Elder Futhark Runes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elder Futhark Runes
Page 1 of 1