Domus Dominatio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Domus Dominatio

Home away from Home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chi Kung..scientists believe in it!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaosvariable

Chaosvariable

Chi Kung..scientists believe in it! Empty
PostSubject: Chi Kung..scientists believe in it!   Chi Kung..scientists believe in it! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:01 pm

I recently found an article about chi kung, a type of healing, similar to reiki and things like it. it gives an intersting description of it and applications of it and while reading the article, it said that chinese nuclear scientists have been doing experiments with it and have determined it to be a sort of "low frequency modulated infrared radiation" that some people can exert. I wish I knew how they were doing this testing but anyway, I thought you all might find it interesting. There is indeed a scientific aspect to the spirit. Now if only american scientists would pick up the slack so we can make spirit charged laser swords, the world would be right.

http://people.howstuffworks.com/chi-kung-exercises7.htm
Back to top Go down
Eternal

Eternal

Chi Kung..scientists believe in it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chi Kung..scientists believe in it!   Chi Kung..scientists believe in it! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:35 pm

Something to go along with this. I was watching a show where they basically try to get a lot of scientific data on different things like which karate style actually is the most powerful, or how much a person takes while doing a jump in Parkour or freerunning when they land. On of the things they tested was a chi master. He put a sharp spear to the soft part of his throat, after building chi of course., and pushed forward until the spear was bowed outward. At this point he had someone smash 2x4s across his back. The spear only left a small red mark. The final decision was that scientifically it should have been impossible. The soft part of his neck "Technically" could not have stood up to that kind of pressure. The spear should have slid through the skin and muscle and severed his spine. This of course didn't happen and the the people running the show could offer no explanation other than modern science is not yet equipped to measure something like Chi. There are amazing things in our world that were once known very well, and then forgotten. We have a long way to go in rediscovering our true potential.
Back to top Go down

Chi Kung..scientists believe in it!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Domus Dominatio :: General Discussion-
Jump to: