Domus Dominatio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Domus Dominatio

Home away from Home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darwin award

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal

Eternal

Darwin award Empty
PostSubject: Darwin award   Darwin award I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:48 pm

You wouldn't believe my day today. While reading water meters my work truck was pulled off the side of the road with its lights on (four ways). I was walking back to my truck and was about 30 feet away when I look up and watch this guy on a bicycle come at about 20 mph and slam into the back of my truck. I was dumbfounded until he fell backwards spewing blood everywhere from his now shredded face. with blood spewing and teeth hanging along with his broken wrist and shoulder he dragged me and a passerby about 5 feet while we were trying to get him to stay down on the ground and not hurt himself even more. I immediately called 911 when I saw it happen. The fire department as well as the ambulances and sheriffs came and it took 9 men to finally get him strapped to a backboard and stretcher. needless to say he was very combative and in shock (not to mention the possibility of some serious narcotics). so there went my after noon filled with accident reports and a horrifying trip to a walk-in to make sure I didn't catch something from the blood he covered my hands in. affraid
Back to top Go down
greymatterexodus

greymatterexodus

Darwin award Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darwin award   Darwin award I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:32 am

Sounds to me like he did a pile of coke that would make Scarface proud.
Back to top Go down
Chaosvariable

Chaosvariable

Darwin award Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darwin award   Darwin award I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:33 am

Too bad you didn't have a video camera taping to send to America's most dumbass home videos. That ranks right up there with the sort of people that jump off roofs playing at wrestling and the sort of people who float a cd player in their pool because they want music. Nothing like that ever turns out well. Its only too bad these are the same sort of people that cause trouble for the rest of us, too much chlorine in that gene pool.
Back to top Go down
Galrael

Galrael

Darwin award Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darwin award   Darwin award I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:09 pm

Who rides tricycles while on PCP anyway...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Darwin award Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darwin award   Darwin award I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darwin award
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Domus Dominatio :: General Discussion-
Jump to: