Domus Dominatio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Domus Dominatio

Home away from Home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phsyco Diving

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AriannaFirestar

AriannaFirestar

Phsyco Diving Empty
PostSubject: Phsyco Diving   Phsyco Diving I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:47 pm

Here is one topic I know we can all benefit from. I'm not exactly sure how to word this topic entry so...

I know at least three of us can dive. And I know that Joe and I are interested in learning the ins and outs of doing so. So for those of us who have gone through the struggle, what tips and suggestions/explanations can you give the rest of us about getting there.
Back to top Go down
Chaosvariable

Chaosvariable

Phsyco Diving Empty
PostSubject: Differences   Phsyco Diving I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:15 pm

Well there is psycho diving and then there is soul diving, two completely different things. I do soul diving, in the past few years i'v gotten much better in that I can either take a quick peak without my usual routine of sitting close and pushing senses toward the person, the whole lengthy process that it used to be. I can still do that and it's ultimately easier to look around that way though. I also no longer am a bull in a china shop, as it were.

But let's leave it that such things, either psycho diving or soul diving are rather dangerous, for both the one doing it and the one having it done. Just ask stan about the time he psycho dived into me and ended up getting thrown half-way across the room as he got punted out by a giant eyeball. I still have no idea where that thing came from.
Back to top Go down
AriannaFirestar

AriannaFirestar

Phsyco Diving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phsyco Diving   Phsyco Diving I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:12 pm

The only thing I'm interested in right now is diving for myself. I just wanted an idea on where to start. I'm assuming that both have similar processes to get where we need to go. We can deal with diving for other people once we know how to competently do it on our selfs.
Back to top Go down
Chaosvariable

Chaosvariable

Phsyco Diving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phsyco Diving   Phsyco Diving I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:54 pm

Until a person can sit still and meditate for more than a few minutes, you literally will not have the concentration or mental stamina for internal psycho or soul diving much less ever doing it on any one else. I know that a lot of people have trouble meditating, I have my martial arts background to fall on with that when I was younger. I used to sit on my floor with some music to help me concentrate, close my eyes and just feel myself falling down into my core.

An easy meditation technique, close your eyes and picture only a candle flame, concentrate on nothing but that. If you still have problems or that just isn't how you work, try using a real candle in front of you and concentrate on the flames. make sure you have plenty of time so as not to be interrupted. Eventually, a person can meditate even with lots of distractions. I'll be sure to post this in the meditation post as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Phsyco Diving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phsyco Diving   Phsyco Diving I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phsyco Diving
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Domus Dominatio :: Knowledge-
Jump to: