Domus Dominatio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Domus Dominatio

Home away from Home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Summoning and You: How to summon Demons and Not Get Your Face Ripped Off

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Galrael

Galrael

Summoning and You:  How to summon Demons and Not Get Your Face Ripped Off Empty
PostSubject: Summoning and You: How to summon Demons and Not Get Your Face Ripped Off   Summoning and You:  How to summon Demons and Not Get Your Face Ripped Off I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:52 pm

No but seriously if anyone has Summoning experience or questions post it here. I'll try to answer any questions. I know most of us can summon but theres always room for improvement and maybe we can help each other get better. Its really handy for me and since I use it a lot and have had multiple past lives of experience plus this life I have quite a bit of knowledge about non-ritualistic summoning for those who like summons on the go without having to bring a jar of blood and chalk Razz. Sometimes a stick and some dirt are all you need if you have strong will, or even just energy circles in the air.
Back to top Go down
Silversoul

Silversoul

PostSubject: Re: Summoning and You: How to summon Demons and Not Get Your Face Ripped Off   Summoning and You:  How to summon Demons and Not Get Your Face Ripped Off I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:59 pm

Well,

I would like to hear your process of doing this art. I have my own styles of doing so but tend not to use them that often due to the results of the past life in which I learned such techniques Smile
Back to top Go down
greymatterexodus

greymatterexodus

PostSubject: Re: Summoning and You: How to summon Demons and Not Get Your Face Ripped Off   Summoning and You:  How to summon Demons and Not Get Your Face Ripped Off I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:42 am

Never had much luck with summoning. I rely mostly on self-engineered thoughtforms for most occasions when I would need a summoned being.
Back to top Go down
Chaosvariable

Chaosvariable

PostSubject: Re: Summoning and You: How to summon Demons and Not Get Your Face Ripped Off   Summoning and You:  How to summon Demons and Not Get Your Face Ripped Off I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:26 pm

Oh the joys of summoning. Even a small summon (relatively weak) if you aren't careful could cause havoc. An imp that gets away from you could potentially cause more trouble than even 100 pain in the ass pixies that routinely screw with people. Nevermind summoning an upper-echelon demon that makes deals and knows his way around a loophole like a veteran lawyer. (I have a theory about people having their souls ripped out in law school...but that is something for another time. ) You just might wanna stay away from those ones.

Things to remember:
1) you are not the almighty badass of the worlds, you can screw up and there are things bigger than you.
2) start small, don't go trying to summon baal or astaroth your first time out and if you do....kiss your ass goodbye.
3) It is smarter to summon something into a circle..rather than you standing in a circle and it roaming free.
4) there is never something for nothing. Know the terms of any agreements you make with creatures.

As for methods, well, i'll let someone else put that up or i'll update some other time if no one gets around to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summoning and You: How to summon Demons and Not Get Your Face Ripped Off   Summoning and You:  How to summon Demons and Not Get Your Face Ripped Off I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summoning and You: How to summon Demons and Not Get Your Face Ripped Off
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Domus Dominatio :: Knowledge-
Jump to: