Domus Dominatio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Domus Dominatio

Home away from Home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Servitors . . .

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal

Eternal

Servitors . . . Empty
PostSubject: Servitors . . .   Servitors . . . I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:04 pm

I've been doing a lot of work lately as well as reading a lot of information regarding Servitors/Thought forms/Egregores/God forms. There is a lot of very useful ways that these can be employed.

Servitors: As an example I will explain one of my servitors here. However I want to actually explain that although I haven't seen any written knowledge about servitors it would seem as though I actually made one years ago, as did many of us. Probably without even knowing that this was what we were doing. The servitor I will explain is my servitor called Vigoratus. He is a healing Servitor. Servitors can be made in many different ways and it seems they are actually created by everyday mundane people without even knowing it. However to make a servitor that is under your control is a different story. It is arguable that many spirits, demons, and even ghosts are actually servitors created by people. Anyways as I'm getting off topic a bit I will continue. As I said there are many ways to make a servitor. However for me it is easier to completely visualize the form of the servitor first. This help me get a feel for its abilities and possibly its personality. This is important to discern its name as well as to decide on what powers it should have. Its important to keep the specific notion and understanding of the servitor the same. We all know energy is fluid and adaptable but it still works within the confines of its specific design. You don't want to make a healer and tell him to kill someone. . . The next area I concentrate on is the servitors sigil. This is not always necessary of course. Its good to have some symbol for your servitor but I like to use sigils because they carry a certain power within them already which can be built upon. I usually end up with a hypersigil as a sort of resting place for my servitor when it is not out doing my work. The servitor should always remain under your control. If it does not it may end up stealing energy making other workings very ineffective. You should always remember that the servitor is a part of you and you are in control. You should not be afraid to remind the servitor of this, though in my onion and experience if made carefully and with the right intentions this shouldn't be a problem. This becomes much more of a problem when summoning servitors made by someone else. The final thing is banishing or absorbing your servitor. I would suggest not absorbing another person's servitor. Servitors in general, once made do not want to be extinguished so you may have somewhat of a hard time. This is an important time to remain in control lol.

Egregors: Egregores are very much like servitors, though they are usually created by more than one person. They are basically like a servitor on drugs. Again many people do this when they are not even aware. I actually plan on experimenting with this at my fire stations. Making servitors and having them be fueled by the other firefighters thus making them a form of Egregore. (More on this later)

Godforms Again this is like an Egregore on super steroids. Think of the gods of other religions or archangels. There actually a group of chaos magicians who have made an egregore that is on her way to becoming a godform. I'm sure this isn't the first and won't be the last but it is very interesting.
Back to top Go down
greymatterexodus

greymatterexodus

Servitors . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servitors . . .   Servitors . . . I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:25 am

Servitors? As in thoughtforms? Or those crazy Space Marine engineers?
Back to top Go down
Eternal

Eternal

Servitors . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servitors . . .   Servitors . . . I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:05 am

Thoughtform marine engineers.
Back to top Go down
Chaosvariable

Chaosvariable

Servitors . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servitors . . .   Servitors . . . I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:16 pm

I'm all about this one. Good stuff.

My own "Servitor" as it were was created using my personal symbol. I plan on making a separate post about that. It is essentially an extension of my own power, looks like me and is really at the core of my power. What I can do, it can do though it can't access any other energy from my other selves, just the core power. I mostly use it in sealing, creating circles and in general protection. Adding the symbol to any thing I do makes it that much stronger. Ok, off topic. Tsuriai is completely self aware though he does obey- even if he's just as much of a smartass as I am, Figures, huh?

That is the only Servitor, unless you want to count spirit guides, that I have.
Back to top Go down
greymatterexodus

greymatterexodus

Servitors . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servitors . . .   Servitors . . . I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:37 am

Let me just throw this out there...
Most, if not all, spirit guides are thoughtforms/servitors created by ones own subconscious.
Discuss.
Back to top Go down
Chaosvariable

Chaosvariable

Servitors . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servitors . . .   Servitors . . . I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:40 am

I have to disagree seeing as Taig and Atean, my two spirit guides, were real people from my first life. They've just been keeping an eye on me ever since.
Back to top Go down
greymatterexodus

greymatterexodus

Servitors . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servitors . . .   Servitors . . . I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:28 pm

Note that I stated: Most
Back to top Go down
Chaosvariable

Chaosvariable

Servitors . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servitors . . .   Servitors . . . I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:35 pm

Granted. I was just putting out there that mine are specifically not and yet Tsuriai is of my own creation. So a person can have a mix of both.
Back to top Go down
greymatterexodus

greymatterexodus

Servitors . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servitors . . .   Servitors . . . I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:35 am

I believe that one of my spirit guides, Ada, was once also a person. The rest of mine however were indeed unintentional servitors. I believe it must be a hard thing indeed for a person to leave the cycle, even temporarily, to watch over another with no guarantee that their guidance will have any effect. Therefore I think 'spirit guides' in the form of human spirits are pretty rare.

My two cents.
Back to top Go down
Eternal

Eternal

Servitors . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servitors . . .   Servitors . . . I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:17 am

After quite a lot of work I have created a few very well working servitors. The first was Jon, don't laugh at the name haha. Jon is a realitor servitor. He helped me get the perfect apartment. Literally the perfect apartment for what we were looking for. The other I created is a demon. I won't mention the name here as he is bound and I wouldn't want him getting loose. His function is to take and store bad thoughts and emotions. This clears my mind greatly but makes him Powerful.

My first servitor, not that I even knew that this was what I was doing back then, was created just as a protector. He is very very powerful now and basically works as a built in guardian angel of sorts. I won't mention his name or show his symbol for obvious reasons. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Servitors . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servitors . . .   Servitors . . . I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Servitors . . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Domus Dominatio :: Knowledge-
Jump to: