Domus Dominatio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Domus Dominatio

Home away from Home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Magician's Companion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal

Eternal

The Magician's Companion Empty
PostSubject: The Magician''s Companion   The Magician's Companion I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:59 pm

For anyone who does not want to buy this Amazing invaluable book of knowledge I suggest going to read it for free anytime you like at the site below:

Magician's Companion
Back to top Go down
Galrael

Galrael

PostSubject: Re: The Magician's Companion   The Magician's Companion I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:16 pm

This is a wonderful book I know quite a few of us own, and if you dont own it, what the hell is wrong with you! Go buy it.

But seriously this book has offered me a lot of insight on different topics, I consider it invaluable.
Back to top Go down
Chaosvariable

Chaosvariable

PostSubject: Re: The Magician's Companion   The Magician's Companion I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:07 pm

Ahh, wonderful resource for information. I love this book, I lost mine some time ago but now I have the resource again. *bookmarks it* I'll have to reread it again, it has a lot of good stuff. My particular favorite part is the magical models- void, dualities and trinities that they present.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Magician's Companion   The Magician's Companion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Magician's Companion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Domus Dominatio :: Library-
Jump to: