Domus Dominatio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Domus Dominatio

Home away from Home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Energy of the Astral Realm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal

Eternal

Energy of the Astral Realm Empty
PostSubject: Energy of the Astral Realm   Energy of the Astral Realm I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:20 pm

I used to visit a place that I am actually having a hard time trying to figure out how to describe.

Imagine a place that is so immense it could not be fully discovered in a lifetime. Or possibly many for that matter. When I used to go there I would travel down may hallways and corridors. Through vast open halls and rooms. I would see all sorts of sight, which I will mention more of later, until I eventually would get to a room that for all purposes seemed to by my own room. This room was small and not unlike a sauna. There was a bench going all the way around the room and in the center of the room was a small bowl with coals and heated stones.

Now, upon entering this place I would be given a small silk bag with a certain number of small colored stones/Glass objects, I'm not sure what there were exactly, but basically solid forms of energy with a rune on it. These would be placed, usually, one or two at a time onto the coals and when they were heated enough would turn to steam. When this steam was breathed in it would fill my body with energy. Though I will admit I experimented once or twice and dumped the whole bag in at once. This of course gave me the worst headache I've ever had. Anyway the whole process would take about 5-10 minutes and afterwords I would feel like I had an hour nap and could go the rest of the day wide awake and full of energy.

More about the things I would see on the way to my energy room. I would see usually closed doors. Though at times some were open. There would be all sorts of people or creatures. I would also hear noises, some of which I couldn't possibly describe. One creature in particular always seemed to get my attention. Is a very dirty, run down corridor there was always a door open with a particular demon inside. This demon would always have a different red haired woman in the room as well. On a side not, different people have many different ways of gathering energy in this place. For me it was like an energy sauna. for this Demon it was devouring another being. I don not know if this being was a real being or just energy in the form of a person, however the terrified look in her eyes seemed very real to me. As a person of balance and understanding the nature of the place the only thing that can be done is to not intrude on another person's gathering of energy in their own room. So many times I walked by and saw the most gruesome sight. The door was not always open but usually.

The reason why I say I "used" to go there is because at one point in a fit of rage I decided to denounce my nature of balance and I utterly destroyed the demon and painted the walls of that room with its blood. Hence forth I was kicked from the place and I am unable to concentrate on my astral form if I try to enter. Whether this is because I am blocked or because of guilt I do not know at this point. I am thinking very hard about trying to reestablish myself in that place but for now I stay as I am.

Energy of the Astral Realm 144vogel_350
Back to top Go down
greymatterexodus

greymatterexodus

Energy of the Astral Realm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy of the Astral Realm   Energy of the Astral Realm I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:32 am

Thats a tale you've never shared with me before... Interesting. If I wasn't so gimped when projecting I might like to try and find this place.
Back to top Go down

Energy of the Astral Realm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Domus Dominatio :: General Discussion-
Jump to: