Domus Dominatio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Domus Dominatio

Home away from Home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Qabalah or Kabalah

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal

Eternal

Qabalah or Kabalah Empty
PostSubject: Qabalah or Kabalah   Qabalah or Kabalah I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:15 pm

I'm and starting to get pretty interested in the Qabalah. Does anyone have any working knowledge of this subject? I definitely find it very interesting.

Qabalah or Kabalah Qabalah
Back to top Go down
Aether

Aether

Qabalah or Kabalah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qabalah or Kabalah   Qabalah or Kabalah I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:06 pm

Well the Kabalah itself is suppose to be a visual representation of the levels of exsistance and creation. starting from the source (Keter) working it's way down to the bottom which is considered to be our world. The Sefirot it self is not seen as any particular number of "gods" persay, it is only said that it is the many different ways that creation reveals it's wisdom.
Back to top Go down
Chaosvariable

Chaosvariable

Qabalah or Kabalah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qabalah or Kabalah   Qabalah or Kabalah I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:18 pm

Looks like the basic is down. It can be spelled either way, that doesn't make any difference. If anyone is curious, it comes from jewish mysticism and is often referred to the "Tree of Life" or "Path to Enlightenment". At least two of us have Sephiroth deck, an unconventional style of divination similar to tarot cards. For me, that is been as accurate if not slightly more accurate than any tarot readings i'v ever done and i'm not that good at tarot. If you want a good book for it, I have listed a Kabalah book in my book list in another thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Qabalah or Kabalah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qabalah or Kabalah   Qabalah or Kabalah I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Qabalah or Kabalah
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Domus Dominatio :: Knowledge-
Jump to: