Domus Dominatio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Domus Dominatio

Home away from Home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exercises and Techniques

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AriannaFirestar

AriannaFirestar

Exercises and Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Exercises and Techniques   Exercises and Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:00 pm

OK this might not be helpful to too many of you. But its always been something I've wondered. What techniques and or exercises worked best for everyone.

Everyone probably knows this one but its the first one that Joe taught me.

Grounding:

Sit in a chair or some where you can place your feet flat on the ground. Close your eyes, take a few breaths to center your self. Now Picture roots growing from your feet, thick and strong stretching deep into the earth, deep as you feel you need them to go. Once you are rooted, grow branches stretching in to the air shading you with the canopy. Once you have done that concentrate on pulling earth energy up through your roots, releasing the stress and negative energy from your body. Imagine it traveling up your branches and dispersing in to the air. Now release the earth energy keeping only what you need to refill your stores, let it flow from your roots back into the earth. retract your roots and branches and open your eyes.

I think you can pull from either diction depending on your needs, but its great for refreshing after a stress full day. So feel free to modify to what works best for you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Eternal

Eternal

Exercises and Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exercises and Techniques   Exercises and Techniques I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:47 pm

I have used that technique MANY time and have always gotten great results. I believe it is the best Grounding/Centering technique I have ever discovered. I would recommend it to anyone.

Exercises and Techniques Istockphoto_5049313-root-tree
Back to top Go down

Exercises and Techniques
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Domus Dominatio :: General Discussion-
Jump to: