Domus Dominatio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Domus Dominatio

Home away from Home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's Alive! Alliiivvvveeee!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters

Should we open this forum to others outside our specific group if they are trusted?
Yes
It's Alive! Alliiivvvveeee!!!!!! I_vote_lcap80%It's Alive! Alliiivvvveeee!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
No
It's Alive! Alliiivvvveeee!!!!!! I_vote_lcap20%It's Alive! Alliiivvvveeee!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Eternal

Eternal

It's Alive! Alliiivvvveeee!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: It''s Alive! Alliiivvvveeee!!!!!!   It's Alive! Alliiivvvveeee!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:26 am

There are others who might be very interested in this forum. I know Joe has at least one person in mind and Jeff knows some people as well. I think its a good idea. The more the better.

Last edited by TheFace on Tue May 19, 2009 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AriannaFirestar

AriannaFirestar

PostSubject: Re: It's Alive! Alliiivvvveeee!!!!!!   It's Alive! Alliiivvvveeee!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:16 pm

My only suggestion is that we wait until we have a little more content and that everyone is here before we start considering letting any one else come in
Back to top Go down
greymatterexodus

greymatterexodus

PostSubject: Re: It's Alive! Alliiivvvveeee!!!!!!   It's Alive! Alliiivvvveeee!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:28 am

AriannaFirestar wrote:
My only suggestion is that we wait until we have a little more content and that everyone is here before we start considering letting any one else come in

This
Back to top Go down
Eternal

Eternal

PostSubject: Re: It's Alive! Alliiivvvveeee!!!!!!   It's Alive! Alliiivvvveeee!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:10 am

I can agree with that. We definitely need some more posts and it would be nice to get all of us here. So everyone give Eric and Andy a kick in the arse and make them get here. Lie, Steal, Cheat, and Murder your way to the goal.
Back to top Go down
Silversoul

Silversoul

PostSubject: Re: It's Alive! Alliiivvvveeee!!!!!!   It's Alive! Alliiivvvveeee!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:09 am

I also agree with this and that is fine . One suggestion though, once we get more info up here (sorry I really want to post more initial stuff on here but i'm busy and then when I come to write something, it's already up haha!) but when we do, perhaps we can filter a bit of the random/funny convos to a different thread or something so this indeed more like a forum and a library then a chatroom. Not saying to get rid of the posts as I enjoy humor as well but perhaps have a seperate thread? I dunno, just a suggestion. And I hope to have some stuff up here soon. Trying to think of stuff that isn't up yet.
Back to top Go down
greymatterexodus

greymatterexodus

PostSubject: Re: It's Alive! Alliiivvvveeee!!!!!!   It's Alive! Alliiivvvveeee!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:53 am

I would normally agree with you Silversoul, but in this case I think the humor and posts that may not be relevant to the particular topic serve a quantifiable purpose. A) They let other users that there are active members. B) They let users know the active members aren't zealots or humorless pricks.
I think that this will go a long way towards making new users a little more comfortable, less worried about being judged and what have you. Even if these posts may not contribute worthwhile information to the topic at hand, at the very least, users know that they are being heard.
Back to top Go down
Galrael

Galrael

PostSubject: Re: It's Alive! Alliiivvvveeee!!!!!!   It's Alive! Alliiivvvveeee!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:14 pm

I agree with Joe on the matter of humor. We do need to keep this forum good but also that means including our personalities, and i know I am for one a very humorous person (if not the funniest). Keep the personality high so people dont think we are robots (though I'm pretty sure Nick is...).

But on the matter of the vote I agree that we open the forum to people that we know and trust to start and build a good amount of posts. An if we want make an Off Topic sub section for all our off topic humor and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Alive! Alliiivvvveeee!!!!!!   It's Alive! Alliiivvvveeee!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Alive! Alliiivvvveeee!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1