Domus Dominatio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Domus Dominatio

Home away from Home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Library? What Library?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal

Eternal

Library? What Library? Empty
PostSubject: Library? What Library?   Library? What Library? I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:14 am

Unfortunately my entire bookshelf and the two footlockers of books I had got destroyed in a horrible accident when a spell went wrong and turned them all into giant spider toads...wait this goes in the dream section right?

But seriously I have no books anymore Sad but I am formulating a list and will be bringing my library back to life. Some books that I will be adding are The Key of Solomon, The Lesser Key of Solomon, The Magician's Companion, the Mystical Qabalah, I also need to find the rune book I used. It has always been my favorite and most treasured book, and I can't even remember the name lol.

Edit: Rune Power: The Secret Knowledge of the Wise Ones By, Kenneth Meadows. This book was my very first book and has spiraled me on a long journey of self discovery, Discovery of our multiverse and person empowerment. I recommend this book or any like it that spark an interest in learning.

Last edited by Eternal on Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
greymatterexodus

greymatterexodus

PostSubject: Re: Library? What Library?   Library? What Library? I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:16 pm

Mmmm... Spidertoads. Those are good eats.
Back to top Go down
Eternal

Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Library? What Library?   Library? What Library? I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm

As an update I did find my book on Runes (woohoo) and that plus a book on the Qabalah are on their way to my house at an extremely low price from amazon.com. I am not one to promote but who can beat a book for $2.75 when it originally cost 25?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Library? What Library?   Library? What Library? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Library? What Library?
Page 1 of 1