Domus Dominatio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Domus Dominatio

Home away from Home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What path have you walked to get where you are?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
greymatterexodus

greymatterexodus

What path have you walked to get where you are? Empty
PostSubject: What path have you walked to get where you are?   What path have you walked to get where you are? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:55 pm

In the beginning, I started out by just manipulating energy. Altering my aura shape, size, color and so on. Eventually I was able to manipulate energy other than my own. I believe that was when I discovered night magic. I used the sigils and 'Pillar of Night' for a while to supplement my growing ability to manipulate energy. I experimented with Wiccan spells and rituals (with less than noteworthy success). I soon discovered I could tap into the power residing in a soul however. I harnessed this in the form of a weapon...

After practicing these techniques, I lost interest for a while. While they had some interesting effects, I had neither seen nor experienced anything tangible or life changing. Having only a passing interest, I worked with energy/magic a few other times over the years. One time getting back into it for a few months, having a rather intriguing success with reality-shifting.

Over this time I was more interested in the people behind the powers. I studied just about every major religion, though I don't think I knew what I was looking for.... Christianity in many of it's forms (yes Catholics, you are technically Christian, so shut up and deal with it), Wicca, Hinduism, Taoism, Buddhism, Animism, Shamanism and Shinto.

...I will continue this up to present day when I have some more time...
Back to top Go down
Eternal

Eternal

What path have you walked to get where you are? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What path have you walked to get where you are?   What path have you walked to get where you are? I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:27 am

For me the starting of this journey was when I really started looking into Christianity, which I was raised. I found so many holes and contradictions and unexplaned phenomena. I was unsattisfied to say the least. I was starting to read about witchcraft and other religions slightly when I found my first book about the Elder Futhark Runes. I started using the runes and loved the success I had and the feelings I got from doing the work. This began my unquenching thirst for more.

I started reading heavily into Wicca. I practiced for a couple years. I did the rituals, I had all the tools and herbs and stones...actually I nave had a robe and man did I want one lol. At first I loved it for the work and the fact that it was very free and not like structured religion at all. However as time went on I began to realize it was actually just as structured as Christianity in its own way. Though the bigger problem I started having was the fact that basically a ritual is just a way to get your mind to direct a flow of energy towards a specific goal. However at this time working with jason we could do that very easily on our own without any ritual. So needless to say it fell by the wayside.

From that point on I studied and trained with Jason and Stan and Joe. Then Jeffery and Monica. I have taken breaks here and there as all do. but I continue to grow and learn and I will study anything to get a better understanding of it and to grow in knowledge and power.
Back to top Go down

What path have you walked to get where you are?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Domus Dominatio :: Knowledge-
Jump to: