Domus Dominatio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Domus Dominatio

Home away from Home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When the end comes.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
greymatterexodus

greymatterexodus

When the end comes. Empty
PostSubject: When the end comes.   When the end comes. I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:06 pm

So I am hanging out with a few people at my old house when the sky turns this violent red and orange and black. I don't know who all was with me, but we all looked at each other and understood we were doomed. (Nuclear blast, sun exploding, whatever, we knew it was too late to do anything to survive) So as the razor edge of the blast approached I jumped off the side of the front porch and flew with the blast for a while, realizing that several others had similar ideas. It was fun for about 2 seconds, then the heat following behind disintegrated us.

Later, after a period of black nothingness, the view came into focus, I saw a single cell amongst many and knew that I was looking at myself. Like a simulation of a tidal pool where single cell organisms were everywhere, jostling each other about. Perhaps it would be more accurate to give an example of blood cells in an artery, minus the singular motion in one set direction. I understood that I was one of these single cells. Everything I knew and learned, every thought and experience I had ever had, my entire conscious being as one cell among innumerable others. I also understood then that as this cell, I was a part of a larger organism, beyond my comprehension, just as a cell in a human body cannot know what it is a part of. It does what it wants to do. What It was made to do. That is it's existence.

I knew that as this cell, everything I did had some other purpose which I could not fathom. It didn't matter though because I realized that I could find friends and loved ones by thinking about them, and my cell-being would find its way to theirs. When our cells touched we could talk to each other. We could also call up any experience of our lives and re-live it or show it to others. I could spend forever living moments from my life which had enjoyed and share them with others. I could spend forever reliving moments of friends lives which they wanted to share with me. Though I knew that by doing so, I was actually serving some other purpose, it didn't matter because this was all I wanted to do anyway, and who could not? I chose to find an acquaintance who has been to Ireland. I brought some others and we had a picnic together on a field overlooking the cliffs of Ireland that she had been to.

Then I woke up.
Back to top Go down
Eternal

Eternal

When the end comes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: When the end comes.   When the end comes. I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm

I'm in.
Back to top Go down

When the end comes.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Domus Dominatio :: Dreams-
Jump to: