Domus Dominatio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Domus Dominatio

Home away from Home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Study the past, do not live it.

Go down 
+3
Chaosvariable
greymatterexodus
Eternal
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal

Eternal

Study the past, do not live it. Empty
PostSubject: Study the past, do not live it.   Study the past, do not live it. I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:30 am

We have all had some pretty amazing experiences. Write them down so we can all remember. All those trips to the clearing, the long fights with demons. But not only that this is a good place to tell your story, past lives and all that.
Back to top Go down
greymatterexodus

greymatterexodus

PostSubject: Re: Study the past, do not live it.   Study the past, do not live it. I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:39 am

Remember that one time? That was a great time...
Back to top Go down
Chaosvariable

Chaosvariable

PostSubject: Re: Study the past, do not live it.   Study the past, do not live it. I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:36 am

Oh I have the perfect one to start off with. "Lets call the four corners!"
Heh, well while that is the current joke, I remember we didn't actually call them that first time. They came to see what we were doing when we were training at my house, guess we got a little too carried away.
Back to top Go down
Eternal

Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Study the past, do not live it.   Study the past, do not live it. I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:38 am

I was thinking that very same thing. I was just to lazy to write it down.
Back to top Go down
Silversoul

Silversoul

PostSubject: Re: Study the past, do not live it.   Study the past, do not live it. I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:11 pm

I remember us 'calling' the four corners (maybe it wasn't that time but it was around that same time) and us being bathed by the dim light of your front lawn lantern... and us being totally surrounded by entities on all sides.
Back to top Go down
Chaosvariable

Chaosvariable

PostSubject: Re: Study the past, do not live it.   Study the past, do not live it. I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:17 pm

Yes, I do remember that one too. There were a few times where we were surrounded by masses of entities. Ahh, the good old days.
Back to top Go down
AriannaFirestar

AriannaFirestar

PostSubject: Re: Study the past, do not live it.   Study the past, do not live it. I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:23 pm

I remember my first time out. It was Joe, Stan, Elisa and I. Elisa and I had no Idea what was going on. We were going to the grove, Joe and Stan were in front Eli and I a little ways behind. Elisa was rambling on about something or another when Stan turns around and says "In case you haven't noticed we are being followed." Or something to that effect. Then he turned around and continued walking.

Elisa looked at me and I looked around, before moving closer to Joe and Stan.

That night was interest to say the least. I saw forest spirits for the first time flitting about the trees surrounding the grove., felt the pulsing energy field spanning between the sentry's. That night and the nights to follow, with the whole escaped with the black runner, taught me to rely on my instincts to tell me what was dangerous or not.
Back to top Go down
Galrael

Galrael

PostSubject: Re: Study the past, do not live it.   Study the past, do not live it. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:45 pm

Anyone remember that time when the entire woods attacked us at once, ya that sucked, I remember holding up all our shields while everyone blasted everything in the vicinity as we ran like hell out of there. Then when we got out Jason tried to seal the woods and this huge black thing reached out of the woods and threw him back like 5 feet, ya that was pretty crazy. I think everyone was there 'cept Stan and Nick ( and Eric cause we didn't know him yet). That was a fun night though looking back on it, even though it was scary as hell.

I remember the blackness that engulfed the woods that night i had never seen anything like it before. It was like it sucked in the starlight. That was a moment i will never forget it will always remind me to be more careful when things are out of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Chaosvariable

Chaosvariable

PostSubject: Re: Study the past, do not live it.   Study the past, do not live it. I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:32 pm

Yep, I remember that night. Definitely a good night- but that's my take on it. I love a good challenge like that. When I saw that it was about to take a shot at Jeff, I kinda pushed him out of the way and put up my own shields instead of doing the sealing and the thing slammed into them, driving me back a few feet on my ass. To say the least, I was damn impressed. It didn't get through but holy crap did that leave me with a mental shiner for it.
Back to top Go down
NabuAmi(eric)

PostSubject: Re: Study the past, do not live it.   Study the past, do not live it. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:08 pm

My most personal notable night was almost a year ago when myself, jeff and andy ventured up on a new moon. The initial entry into the woods was rather calm, but the farther in we got; more stuff piled unto us quickly (sounds like a standard busy night right?). This was around the beginning of the time where I started communing with the trees in the woods and was getting in touch with that ability (its proven useful - but not so much in "the woods" since most of the energy and spirits within and about trees are negatively polarized to some degree due to all of the known activity, which ive learned the hard way after a few trial and errors.. maybe something can be done about that in the future but anyways...)

I first communed with a tree that was before the campsite, and that tree said to me that the "ritual of the downs" was occuring that night (we are still unsure of exactly what that is, but our best guess is that it is something that occurs every once in awhile due to a resonance created from an incomplete ritual and repeats the same chain of events) after that some entities started making themselves known and trying to get us out. On the way out, there is one tree that is felled across the path not too far from the exit to the feild (apparently this tree isnt from this place of existance originaly, according to jay) and I felt an urge to commune with it. This tree just told me the phrase "swallowed to the feast" - and the second I said it out loud - is when things started to get nasty and we had to hastily exit from there.

When we got to the feild, we noticed the entrance back into the woods seal its presence off from us, trap itself, and guards were also employed there - really trying to keep us from going back in. We studied the situation for awhile - but while doing so a being appeared to me named "Lurien" who I beleive is a fragment of a past self of mine (he is within me now and am just recently learning more about him); and while talking to me he told me "mia nishra" which is learned is assyrian for "water eagle" but I am still unsure of what context he meant it in exactly and will try to find out again soon.

The last thing of importance was that he gave me an energy amulet that was shaped like a silver crescent moon in a silver circle, with extrusions sticking out from the moon (kind of like thin spikes), which holds a unique energy that can be drawed upon and used (its a very thick, whitish energy that can be molded like clay, as far as I know it isnt used offensively, but seems to have a "banishing" effect on some entities ive encountered in the woods.

Thats all I can remember for now regarding that incident, but it was the first that really triggered some growth in myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Study the past, do not live it.   Study the past, do not live it. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Study the past, do not live it.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Domus Dominatio :: History-
Jump to: